<< Latest

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Little Pomeranian




Canon EOS 20D, F9.0, 1/160 s, +2/3EV

Here is a picture of my colleague. Recently, one day she brought this cute little pomeranian puppy with her. It was only a few weeks old, and in fact my 20D looked bigger then this puppy. I forgot to reset the Exposure compensation Dial back to zero EV, so some over exposure and loss of details in white areas. But I am glad that the pic came out nice otherwise.

I did some sharpening using Unsharp Mask filter in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 (bundled with 20D). Also created the white border using the Stroke command.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment on my Gujarati blog. I especially liked, "Navu game aetlu janiye, pan balpan na jodakana na bhulay."

- SV ( http://sv.typepad.com/guju/ )

4/18/2005 11:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Pomeranian!

6/16/2008 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Latest