<< Latest

Saturday, April 30, 2005

On a Rainy Evening

If you live in San Francisco Bay area, you might have noticed that gorgeous full rainbow yesterday evening. I rushed out to try a picture of it after I reached home from work. But unfortunatetly It was too faint by then. Disappointed I returned to car and noticed the rain drops all over the windshield. It looked very interesting with the backdrop of sunset colors. So I clicked away...



Canon EOS 20D, F8.0, 1/125 s, ISO800




Canon EOS 20D, F8.0, 1/200 s, ISO800

I wish I had used more depth of field. But it was already at ISO800 at F8.0, and to decrease the aperture even further, I'd have to go to ISO1600. I wanted to keep the shutter speed as high as possible for maximum sharpness while holding the camera in hand.

Labels: , , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Marita Paige said...

Hi. I came across your blog from one of the blog directories. You take fabulous pictures! If you don't mind, I'm linking you to my blog (http://maritapaige.blogbelles.com).

4/30/2005 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger mahesh said...

Hello,

I was going though your Blog! Fantastic pictures. Recently I have bought Canon S3 IS and have started exploring the same. I got wonderful information from your blog, specially the metering and depth of field. Thanks a lot.

4/20/2007 08:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西...............................................................................................................................-...相互
,以讓>它使...................

5/13/2009 01:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

放鬆心情自由自在的來一趟花蓮旅遊,可以感受花蓮民宿各種不同的風味,所以來花蓮一定要住花蓮民宿哦!因為可從花蓮民宿主人那裡分享到不一樣的花蓮旅遊經驗及花蓮美食道地的花蓮小吃,所以來花蓮旅遊不一定就要享受花蓮高級餐廳的花蓮美食也可以多試試道地古早味的花蓮美味哦!來花蓮民宿可以放鬆整個心情,來花蓮住宿也可以放空自已,來花蓮也可以了解在地的文化哦!住民宿其實是很輕鬆的,住花蓮民宿其實是很容易,還有就是現在是高油價的時代,還自行開車來花蓮嗎?來花蓮租車會比較輕鬆哦!來花蓮房屋租車會比較省錢哦!或是可以請花蓮計程車帶您包車旅遊喔!!歡迎來住住美麗的花蓮民宿囉!!一定要讓您來花蓮旅遊並且讓您愛上花蓮民宿,還有團購美食好吃的蜂蜜蛋糕

7/03/2009 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Latest