<< Latest

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

India Trip !



(c) All Rights Reserved

Hello folks! I just got back from India!
Had lots of fun with friends and Family and also did a lot of sight seeing in northern India. Snapped about a 1000 clicks with 20D and a brand new 17-40 F4L !

I will try to share the best of the shots and lessons in the coming weeks!

Regarding the shot above. Well I wanted to capture the sense of scale of Taj Mahal. So I tried to fill the frame such that the smaller objects - people - do get some attention with the Taj in Back. However, with the 17-40 F4L being a very wide lens, I had to come closer to Taj for this picture.. which unfortunately caused the perspective (top narrower then bottom). Anyways...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sangaa,

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your India trip.

Ps: is it possible to submit my snaps for feedback purpose?

Vinod

1/26/2007 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger Tulip said...

It Seems Taj has become brand ambassdor for India.. we cannot think of anything beyond taj mahl when it comes to India

8/25/2007 04:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Latest